roland-arranger.com user club
April 20, 2014, 10:55:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: User registration is currently disabled. If you want an account, please send an e-mail to registration@roland-arranger.com. In the e-mail inform us about your desired username and e-mail address and we will create a user account for you manually. You will recieve an e-mail, when your new account has been created.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re.BK-7M Editor  (Read 665 times)

toktiny

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

My keyboard is:
Gem WS-400 - WS2 - BK-7m - A800 PRO - CM-110

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:04:35 AM »

Hi there

A few weeks ago a utility for the BK-7M called BK-7M Editor was brought to my attention in the forum. Since then I have secured same and have been using it for a number of weeks. My only regret is that I did not have it months ago and it would have saved me hours and hours of time putting together my lists and renaming songs, and this is only part of what it is capable of doing !!

It is really a fantastic time saving program for anyone with a BK-7M and well worth the 15 Euro. I would support in full other complementary comments made in the forum and is well worth having. Have a look at it here; http://www.gfssoft.de/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: